Monday, April 2, 2007

My Profile

My name is Masood Mohamed. I’m 31 years old, and I live in Shahama in the United Arab Emirates with my wife and three children in our own house.

I graduated from the higher secondary school and the name of the school is Abdul Qader Al Jazaeri High School and it was in 1994. After graduating from school I worked for Abu Dhabi Municipality for one year and a half. After that, I worked for Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce for about one year. Then I moved to work with His Highness Sheik Abdulla Bin Zayed Al Nahyan for four years and a half. In June 2000, I started working for Abu Dhabi Liquid Gas Limited Company until 2004 and then the company sponsored me on a scholarship in the Higher Colleges of Technology until now. After finishing my higher diploma I’m going to continue my studies until I get a masters degree.

My favorite hobbies are travelling, fishing and reading newspapers. Sometimes in my free times I go swimming with my friends or riding a motorbike.

1 comment:

Masood's Blog said...

your are most well come